Monday, August 23, 2004

Classic Film Hunger

I read on AICN that Freaks (1932) was released on DVD this month, so I went to Netflix and added it to my queue. And, guess what? The movie currently has a 'very long wait'! Yes, a 1932 with a very long wait! Neato. And I don't care, I still have 490 other films to get through in my queue before I get to Freaks, so I'm sure it'll be available by then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

That's partly my fault. I've added it to my queue, too, right between Dracula and Frankenstein. I should have interesting dreams that week.

I have it on my Greencine, queue, too, so I'll drop it from Netflix if they get it to me first.

August 24, 2004 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

well, like I, er, wrote, I'm sure it'll be 'available now' by the time I watch the 490 films ahread of it on my queue.

August 27, 2004 at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home