I Am Ashamed
Ladies and gentlemen, I have a confession to make, and I'm not proud of it. Remember when Rodin's Thinker joined the site? Well, that never happened. Let me explain.
This site was (and remains) in desperate need of celebrity endorsement, so I decided to fabricate an interview with the celebrity that seemed to best fit the site (Rodin's Thinker) and then write articles under his name. It was a terrible thing to do, I know. I've never even met RT.
How did I get him to pose for the pictures, then? Well, he's always in the same position, more or less, so I just snapped a shot of him when he wasn't looking, then spent five minutes with it in Photoshop, and eureka! Celebrity endorsement!
I hope you will all be able to forgive me for this farce and realize that by coming forward about it, I am truly committed to (eventual) integrity here at Musings from MovieLand (okay, well I'm not from 'MovieLand,' but I live there in my mind... erm, that wasn't ever a lie, you know - just a miscommunication).
Please don't go. My mother needs company in reading this site.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home