Images
I'm trying to cut down on the number of images on my site for a couple of reasons:
1. People who still use dialup (I can't imagine their pain in trying to load my recent The Birth of a Nation review).
2. People using RSS readers, where images may cause ugly formatting using their viewing preferences.
So, I hope you don't mind. Feel free to comment about it.





1 Comments:
Hmmm... you're a dialup user and you want all the images. Hmmm.... well, I've always agreed it's funnest to show images from the older films, so perhaps I'll take your suggestion and continue posting images with the older films (along with a few others things).
How long did it take the Birth of a Nation review page to load those 3 animated GIFs? Was it frustrating, or was it cool to see the old flick in motion?
Post a Comment
<< Home