Finding a Focus
I've been reading up on blogging recently, and realized that blogs are supposed to have a topic. Somehow I had missed out on this obvious requirement. So, from now on, this blog will be more tightly focused on the movie industry and occasionally, social and cultural commentary, especially as it relates to film and other entertianment mediums.
Okay, maybe not 'tightly focused.' But you'll definetely see less nonsense here from now on. But that also means far fewer posts. Just look at my blog: filter out the nonsense and you've only got maybe 4 posts left. I may throw in another Listism or Blast from the Past here and there just to relieve the boredom or free myself of writer's block, but in general I'll try to keep things on-topic.
Accompanying this change is the new title of my blog: Musings from Movieland.
Okay with you? Well I don't care what you think anyway.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home