Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I've Moved!

It's time to say goodbye to Musings from MovieLand and hello to its more functional, prettier, and better-edited successor: popthoughts. Popthoughts currently uses a temporary template, so the look will change within the next few days. In the meantime, enjoy, and pray that my new blog host will work most of the time (I'm still working with the freebie ones). Check it out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

display your RSS feeds on their web sites for content.

November 6, 2005 at 12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Luke,

Saw your post on I've Moved!. We created a directory for
merchant accounts related sites on our website. You are welcome
to add your merchant accounts related blogs or sites, We get lots
of visitors so it should be a good opportunity for some
free advertising. See http://www.leadclub.net or click merchant accounts.
Cheers.

John

Get 10,000 free opt in leads right now.

February 24, 2006 at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home