Reborn
I am planning a rebirth of Musings from MovieLand. The new blog will feature an improved layout, better writing (no more half-assed shit), more consistently presented content, a new publishing platform (meaning, a new URL and new blog features), and perhaps a new title. The new blog will not arrive for quite some time, however. And, the longer it takes to arrive, the more time I'm spending on screenwriting, so in a way I hope the new blog never arrives! But, aware of my distate for hard work, perhaps 60 straight hours of goofing off with the new blog design will result in the new blog's launch... tomorrow. Stay tuned.
Your suggestions for the new blog are highly welcome. In the mean time, I will continue to provide half-assed shit and redirect you to superior content at The Movie Blog, GreenCine Daily, Twitch, and others.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home