Monday, May 24, 2004

What I'm Into

Here's a quick list of what I'm into. First up is Music:

Queen, Metallica, Dream Theater, Muse, The Dandy Warhols, The Delgados, Radiohead, AC/DC, Sigur Ros, Philip Glass, Air, James Horner, Danny Elfman, Everclear, Aerosmith, The Beatles, Mercury Rev, and lots more.

Software:

Windows XP is the best desktop operating system right now. I'm crossing my fingers for Linux to vastly improve in the next decade, though. For music, I use Winamp (can't beat that media library!). For video I use Media Player Classic. I use DesktopX and Windowblinds to make my PC look preeeeeetty. For web browsing, I use Avant Browser, though MyIE2 is the same thing, too. I love the extensions for Firefox, though, so when they improve the speed, I'll switch to Firefox. For email, I use Thunderbird.

Movies:

American Beauty, Being John Malkovich, Fight Club, The Matrix, Seven, MIB, Liar Liar, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Training Day, Fargo, Lord of the Rings series... you get the idea. I love lots of older movies, too, but I generally don't care much for the melodramatic acting style of pre-1950s films.

TV:

Most of these are past their prime, but oh well: Whose Line is it Anyway, Simpsons, Everybody Loves Raymond, Family Guy, Malcolm in the Middle. You'll notice I don't get into TV Drama much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home